Ingredients for Spinach and Tomato Omelette Recipe
· Spinach chopped ¾ cup
· Chopped tomatoes ¼ cup
· Eggs Whites 5 (or as prescribed in the diet plan)
· Salt to taste
· Crushed black peppercorns to taste
· Tabasco sauce 2 teaspoons
· Butter as required
- For each omelette, break 5 egg whites into a bowl. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and ½ teaspoon Tabasco sauce and whisk well.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a non-stick pan. Add egg mixture and rotate the pan to spread the egg evenly and cook on low heat for a minute.
- Sprinkle some spinach and chopped tomatoes, crushed peppercorns and salt on top. Fold and cook till fully done.