- 1 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Mint Leaves (Pudina), chopped
- 1/2 cup Curry leaves
- 1/4 cup Raw Peanuts (Moongphali) (Optional)
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, chopped
- 2 Green Chillies
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make Green Chutney Recipe – Coriander Mint Chutney Recipe?
- To make the Green Coriander and Mint Chutney recipe, combine the coriander leaves, mint leaves, curry leaves, peanuts or almonds, ginger, green chillies, lemon juice and salt, and grind to a smooth paste in a blender, adding very little water.
- The addition of lemon juice enhances the flavours of mint and coriander and prevents discolouration of the greens.
- Transfer the Dhania Pudina Chutney (Mint Chutney) to a bowl and use it as a spread along with bread to make a sandwich or along with a Parathas or Cheelas.
- Refrigerate the Green Coriander and Mint Chutney to store for a couple of days.