This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Askyourdiet.in.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
- The personally identifiable information that is collected from you through this Web site, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices that are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Askyourdiet.in. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you give us voluntarily via e-mail or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone — period. We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via info@Askyourdiet.in:
- See the data that we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data that we have about you.
- Have us delete any data that we have about you.
- Express any concerns you might have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our Website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, and we also protect your information offline.
Only employees who require the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Web Beacons, and Similar Technologies
In addition to cookies, certain third-party services, such as Google and Facebook may use web beacons and similar technologies to track users in the same way that cookies do (as noted above). You can opt-out of these services here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
We have implemented Demographics and Interests Reporting, and Google Advertising Features including remarketing.
- We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected through any Google advertising product or feature unless we have robust notice of, and the user’s prior affirmative consent to, that merger.
- We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first and third-party cookies and anonymous identifiers to compile data regarding user interactions with our website. It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking
You can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page or using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/